[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4516: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3262)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4516: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3262)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4516: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3262)
TCCS - Informationen für User • Coupling problems between locos
Seite 1 von 1

Coupling problems between locos

Verfasst: 26 Mär 2017, 18:23
von dgibbs
Hi,

I have 2 Locos which both have LD-1M installed. When I run one into the other, the Loco stops before fully coupled.
Both locos have CV173 = 3, so I expect the movement to continue until I say stop.
Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Coupling problems between locos

Verfasst: 26 Mär 2017, 19:43
von Franz Giesen
Hi Dave,
please check if you have done the distance calibration!!! If you have done please check the values of CV146. Please choose no value below 3mm!
T4T Support

Re: Coupling problems between locos

Verfasst: 26 Mär 2017, 23:54
von dgibbs
Hi,
I have just completed the distance calibration on both locos, however still the same problem. CV146 = 20 for both Locos.
Thanks

Re: Coupling problems between locos

Verfasst: 27 Mär 2017, 07:33
von Franz Giesen
Good morning,
please let me know the software version of the decoders (CV255). If you give the POM command CV60=155 the locos go about 50cm?
Thanks for your futher information.
T4T Support

Re: Coupling problems between locos

Verfasst: 27 Mär 2017, 19:36
von dgibbs
Good Evening,
Both locos have CV255 = 20, they both hit 50cm pretty much spot on.
Thanks

Re: Coupling problems between locos

Verfasst: 27 Mär 2017, 21:08
von dgibbs
Just to add, this behaviour does not happen all the time, I'd say about 80% of the time it will stop shortly after touching the couplings. The other 20% it will behave as expected and continue to run until I turn the throttle down.

Re: Coupling problems between locos

Verfasst: 27 Mär 2017, 21:19
von Franz Giesen
Good evening Mr. Gibbs,
The version 2.4 (CV255 = 20) is quite old. Is it possible to update the decoder? If necessary, we can also do it for you on the factory side. It is hardly possible for us to support the older versions. I suspect that in this older version a software error is present. Sure, I can not say that.
Please note that the modules LD-1x Protekt are installed in the supply lines of the couplings! Without these components, the coupling bus may be damaged. If necessary, we can send these blocks.
T4T support.