Coupling problems between locos

All TCCS topics without an own discussion board should be discussed in this board.

Moderator: Jens Kupfer

Antworten [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dgibbs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Coupling problems between locos

Beitrag von dgibbs » 26 Mär 2017, 18:23

Hi,

I have 2 Locos which both have LD-1M installed. When I run one into the other, the Loco stops before fully coupled.
Both locos have CV173 = 3, so I expect the movement to continue until I say stop.
Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Dave
Lenz LZV100 v3.6

Franz Giesen
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Coupling problems between locos

Beitrag von Franz Giesen » 26 Mär 2017, 19:43

Hi Dave,
please check if you have done the distance calibration!!! If you have done please check the values of CV146. Please choose no value below 3mm!
T4T Support

dgibbs

Beitrag von dgibbs » 26 Mär 2017, 23:54

Hi,
I have just completed the distance calibration on both locos, however still the same problem. CV146 = 20 for both Locos.
Thanks
Lenz LZV100 v3.6

Franz Giesen
Site Admin

Beitrag von Franz Giesen » 27 Mär 2017, 07:33

Good morning,
please let me know the software version of the decoders (CV255). If you give the POM command CV60=155 the locos go about 50cm?
Thanks for your futher information.
T4T Support

dgibbs

Beitrag von dgibbs » 27 Mär 2017, 19:36

Good Evening,
Both locos have CV255 = 20, they both hit 50cm pretty much spot on.
Thanks
Lenz LZV100 v3.6

dgibbs

Beitrag von dgibbs » 27 Mär 2017, 21:08

Just to add, this behaviour does not happen all the time, I'd say about 80% of the time it will stop shortly after touching the couplings. The other 20% it will behave as expected and continue to run until I turn the throttle down.
Lenz LZV100 v3.6

Franz Giesen
Site Admin

Beitrag von Franz Giesen » 27 Mär 2017, 21:19

Good evening Mr. Gibbs,
The version 2.4 (CV255 = 20) is quite old. Is it possible to update the decoder? If necessary, we can also do it for you on the factory side. It is hardly possible for us to support the older versions. I suspect that in this older version a software error is present. Sure, I can not say that.
Please note that the modules LD-1x Protekt are installed in the supply lines of the couplings! Without these components, the coupling bus may be damaged. If necessary, we can send these blocks.
T4T support.

Antworten